The Retail Savvy Group is expanding! And this means we’re looking for people to fill this role at one of our 5 venues! The Fitzroy Social- previously the Little Creatures Beer Hall in Fitzroy, The Shaw Davey Slum, The Bank on Collins, Father’s Office and Asian Beer Café.
Who we are:
Retail Savvy Group own four award-winning, hugely busy, hugely popular venues
across Melbourne each with a distinct personality. And although the strong
business models in place created by the industry leading owners have ensured
the success of the businesses, our staff is the heart that keeps it beating.
- Fathers Office- is our bustling 1920’s styled Speakeasy featuring American style food and rotating craft beer taps with surrounds that epitomize the opulence and glamour of the era.
- Asian Beer café is our version of a 1920’s Shanghai style beer canteen; boisterous and fun with and incredible selection of Asian beers and authentic food with a twist.
- The Shaw Davey Slum celebrates 1960’s Australiana with groovy décor and funky vibe offering a menu of local fresh ingredients featuring classic Australian flavours.
- The Bank on Collins is located on a prominent corner site on Collins street, and formerly home to historically significant ‘The Bank of Australasia’.
- The Fitzroy Social- Previously The Little Creatures Beer Hall on Brunswick Street Fitzroy.
What we are looking for:
- Dedicated and passionate individuals
who are striving to build their career in the hospitality industry.
- Strong experienced leaders with
stellar work ethic who are excited to cultivate and mentor a close-knit team to
rise to the highest standards.
- Charisma, personality and a
fantastic attitude are all essential to these dynamic roles.
- Hone your skills in our high volume
venues, prove your skills and see the potential for growth including exposure
to different aspects of the operation.
- Excellent written and verbal
communication skills and the ability to multitask and take initiative in a
fast-paced high-pressure environment are paramount to the role.
- You must be energetic and motivated;
you are fun but work even harder than you play!
- You must love a fast-paced efficient
work environment AND you can handle the pace.
- Prior experience in a hospitality environment is essential. – We want you to hit the ground running!
- You must have a valid and current Victorian RSA
must have proof of your working rights within Australia
- You must be willing to take an
active role in coaching and developing junior staff and to consistently motivate
staff to achieve the highest level of service and adopt a balanced approach to
dealing with staff problems and issues.
- Be able to control the pace of
service ensuring good rapport with customers, ensuring all duties and daily
administration are completed within the time frames and to actively respond to
- A knowledge of the weekly accounts, rosters and wages
- An understanding of cost of sales and staff productivity through effective management
- A minimum 2 years’ experience at an Assistant Manager level.
What we will do for you:
We want to help you achieve your professional goals whilst developing in our growing company. You will be given the opportunity to broaden your experiences from the initial point of your employment and we will support you in this learning process. We provide extensive ongoing training and development programs that are second to none. We are committed to constant improvement in all facets of our business and we want you to come grow with us.